Reading time: ~2 m
In Ever DAO, several cycles of voting were held on the continuation of previously concluded partnerships. In addition, the participants of the DAO were asked to decide whether to continue payments from the treasury of the project to the members of the “governing council” (Governance).
A separate vote was held for each “candidate”, more than 60 of them took place in total. More than 50% of the votes “for” the Everscale community gave in 28 cases. Here’s a list of them.
Members of the Governing Board
- Simplex. One of the largest services that provide businesses with payment processing services in cryptocurrencies.
- EverX. A key developer of the technical infrastructure of the project, the creator of the Ever OS operating system and the client node for Everscale in the Rust language.
- Kuna. Ukrainian cryptocurrency exchange, founded by Mikhail Chobanyan in 2016. According to CoinMarketCap, 36 cryptocurrencies are traded on the platform.
- Broxus. One of the key developers of the Everscale ecosystem. Develops the direction of DeFi.
- Anatoly Kaplan. Founder of ForkLog.
- Minergate. Professional validator, one of the largest liquidity providers in Everscale applications.
- =nil; Foundation. Developer of infrastructure solutions for Everscale, auditor of smart contracts of DeFi-applications.
- BR Capital. The leading validator of the Everscale blockchain, the investor of EverX.
- Warp Capital. An active member of the Everscale DeFi Alliance and one of the organizers of the grant program.
- Everstake. Validator and popular service for staking various cryptocurrencies.
- GDA Capital. A financial company that has helped attract several major investors and partners to Everscale.
- GrandBazar. Creator of NFT marketplaces on the Everscale blockchain, such as GrandBazar, Chess NFT and Third Place.
- MTX. A member of the Everscale DeFi Alliance, it supports Rust nodes and maintains large network applications such as FlatQube.
- Moon Team. A team that promotes apps on Everscale in Southeast Asia.
Also in the Governance remained communities from Vietnam and South Korea.
- PokerTON. An online poker platform that uses the Everscale (EVER) coin as its internal currency. Holds regular tournaments and competitions.
- Itez. Regulated service for the purchase of cryptocurrencies from Visa and Mastercard cards. It supports more than 30 national currencies, including the US dollar, euro, ruble and tenge.
- Galaxy Online. GameFi-project that develops an online game about space travel and planetary exploration. Supports several cryptocurrencies, including Everscale.
- Changelly. International crypto exchange and trading platform.
- HackerNoon. A popular platform of expert blogs on topics related to technologies, including blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Grupovina. A Serbian company that operates a website selling coupons for various goods and services.
- Pi Union. Develops a crypto-fiat ecosystem for European countries: a financial application with the ability to issue a card and exchange fiat currencies for digital ones. Issues a stablecoin pegged to the euro.
- DeFi Alliance. Bringing together companies and teams involved in the development of applications in the field of decentralized finance on Everscale.
- Combot is the largest platform for bot management and community analytics on Telegram. Supports EVER as a means of payment.
- AdGram. A popular service for automating advertising in Telegram.
- Click2Money. Affiliate CPA-network in the field of finance, betting and gambling.
- Freewallet. Non-custodial wallet with support for a large number of crypto assets.
Earlier, trading in the native coin EVER began on the exchanges Huobi and KuCoin. Ever DAO launched in March 2022. For voting, it uses the COIN EVER.
#Everscale #DAO #opposes #continued #payments #partners #founders